Monday, November 20, 2006

Links & Stuff

The series of tubes known as the internets are just full of things!

Sadly, I'm sure you've all seen that Michael Richards is a stark-raving racist now. I guess Seinfeld reruns are sort of tainted now. I was never a big fan of Mel Gibson (I suppose by virtue of the fact that I am not a middle-aged white woman), so his tirade didn't really ruin any of my viewing habits. I did enjoy Seinfeld though, and Kramer was probably my favourite character.

Andrew Fulford writes about Buddhism from his Reformed perspective and then a theological/metaphysical debate ensues in his comment section. I note this only because I'm impressed at the civility of the debate thus far. I'm not a theologian but it's interesting to read a decent metaphysical exchange once in a while.

Lastly, Sir Ian McKellen lets us all in on his acting technique (as posted by Nav).

Tags: .