Monday, August 29, 2005

"I've been doing it wrong all of my life"

Sometimes I get that feeling. Of course there was a Seinfeld episode on this where George ponders whether every single instinct he's had is wrong. Moreover he wonders aloud whether the best for him to live is to do the opposite of everything he's been doing up until that point. Obviously this is something of an exaggeration. I do not, for example, think it was a bad idea on the whole to complete a university degree. I don't think it's a bad idea to hang around the people I hang around with, they are all great. But it's smaller things that make ponder this. Am I getting the most out of my life? It's probably about 1/3 over, so I better get my shit together and find that out fast. But see? That's my instinct, to ponder all these sorts of questions. Maybe I just need to not overthink things in that manner. But if I didn't consider these sorts of questions then would anything change? See? Another conundrum. I don't even know why I'm posting all this... I feel like a teenage girl, sheesh....