Saturday, November 26, 2005

Submitted for Your Consideration


Okay blogosphere (that is the dumbest word ever - scratch that). Okay sundry internet users who are reading my blog - deliberately or by accident - what do you think? This is a pastel sketch I did for a painting I'm going to do for my friend's office. The project's parameters were pretty much the word "bloom" and that it be a painting (as opposed to a sculpture or performance piece or something). So while it's for an office, it's hardly a "please match my couch" type of piece. Thank you Kie for trusting me with that kind of leeway. I've already had a couple really good compliments from people I really respect - so I'm not fishing for anything like that - I just want some honest feedback. This is going to be committed to canvas by the end of the year.
**************
In the meantime controller.controller is revealing layers of beauty amid their punk-disco sound, check them out.